Riding Academy® New Rider Course Cancellation Policy and Program Requirements
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If for any reason a customer cancels their reservation two weeks or more prior to their scheduled course, an in store credit of the appropriate amount will be issued. However, if you cancel after the two week deadline for any reason, a refund is not offered. Any refund will be in the form of an in-store credit.
Program Requirements and Rules:
- Each Class has a limit of 10 students.
- 3 Classes are available M-F 0800-1300 and 1730-2200 also Tues. and Thurs. 1800-2200 Sat. Sun. 0800-1700.
- Skilled Rider Course, (BRC2U) will be available within the same policy constraints.
- After start of class, no student substitutions are allowed.
- Each class consists of 2 nights/days of classroom and 2 or 3 days of range, (app. 15 hours), to be completed consecutively.
- Riding Academy® Coaches reserve the right to counsel on unsafe students which they deem unsafe to themselves, or others. If counseled on, no refund will be granted.
- At the point a rider begins the riding portion they may return at a later date at a cost of $100.00. Please keep in mind the written portion of the classroom is only valid for 60 days.
- No refunds or make up dates are offered to those who leave the class of their own free will without written consent from Riding Academy Manager.
- Riding Academy Management reserves the right to assist students with any unforeseen circumstances which may occur with notice.
Payment is due at the time of registration either on-line, call in or in store